£20k - 24k per year
0161 914 8499
5 months ago
Forward Role are currently working with an award winning recruitment business, based in Warrington who are looking to expand their marketing team with the addition of a Marketing & Social Media Executive.
Due to expansion, they are looking for a talented, creative and passionate Marketing and Social Media Executive to join them and take on the many different aspects involved in this exciting role. Using various marketing and social media platforms you will ensure that our brand image, candidate attraction and online presence are optimised effectively and efficiently.
- Developing a marketing strategy that encompasses social media, business development, candidate attraction and overall brand image
- Managing and maintaining the company day-to-day running of Social Media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms, and the Company blog
- Creating dynamic written and video content, promoting audience interaction, and developing a stronger social media presence
- Continuously developing ideas to develop and enhance the brand and ensure we remain current and innovative
- Analysing and managing schedules to optimise visits, using timelines and scheduled content
- Responsible for increasing the company’s marketing and social media presence; analyses data analytics
- Delivering reports, written documents and verbal presentations on research findings
- Creating promotional materials, brochures, video and blogs
- Full responsibility for the all company websites, constantly developing all of the relevant sites, website editing and developing, analysing data and ensuring they are best in class
- Manages supplier relationships with external agencies
- Photography at all internal events and manage the production of wall graphics and the company image library
- Producing and designing the company monthly newsletter
- Developing marketing plans by researching market trends, demographics and pricing strategies
- Utilises marketing and social media streams to communicate and develop customer relationships
- Developing client brochures, in print and video
- Write and proof-read creative copy for both online and print materials
- Updating and involved in the management of the company CRM
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A strong understanding of Marketing and Social Media
- Computer proficiency skills, especially in Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint and other design related programmes
- Strong planning and organisations skills, able to prioritise volume workload and deliver to deadlines
- Innovative, very creative and full of energy and ideas to develop our business
- Strong knowledge of drupal, html and image editing
- Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree would be an advantage
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.