£19k - 20k per year + excellent benefits
Brilliant opportunity for a confident Marketing graduate with industry experience to join a leading international professional services firm as a BD & Marketing Assistant on a 12 month initial contract, based in Liverpool.
The Marketing Assistant will provide an exceptional level of support to their business development and marketing activities and processes, working closely with members of the BD, Marketing and Communications team in London, and internationally, as well as colleagues in Liverpool.
The focus is on supporting activities that grow the firm's market share, strengthen the brand in priority sectors and practices, deepen our understanding of our key stakeholders, including clients and their markets and alumni, alongside a drive for efficiencies to improve return on investment.
About the role:
- Support across areas of the pitch process including research, client and competitor analysis, writing tailored responses, and preparing teams for pitch meetings.
- Lead on the production of sales and marketing support materials.
- Provide support for international trip planning.
- Support event and webinar planning including the creation of invitations, presentation materials, and delegate lists.
- Support for the alumni programme including data management, reporting and alumni enquiries.
- Prepare briefing materials and client targeting analysis ahead of events and support follow up activity to support ROI.
- Support the coordination of digital activities including client e-alerts, publications and newsletters.
- Support teams with business development and marketing activities for defined projects and campaigns.
- Support the management of data within the CRM system.
- Assist on major campaign activities.
- Working on a CRM system to maintain good data and help track ROI.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- Excellent analytical skills and a very high attention to detail.
- Excellent proof-reading skills.
- A strong appetite for excellent client service.
- Experienceon using the follwiing systems: CRM, CMS, email marketing platform and webinar platform.
- Ability to work to deadlines, juggle multiple projects and deliver under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, and often conflicting priorities.
- Professional, confident and eager to learn.
Intersted? Apply today or get in touch directly with Beth price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.