£20k - 24k per year
Are you an analytical thinker?
Keen to kick start your career at a business with fantastic opportunities?
Interested in the financial sector?
Want to work for a business that has been voted Employer of the Year?
Forward Role have a brand new opportunity for a new Marketing Assistant at a Manchester City Centre based finance business. You'll be working across the full mix of marketing channels including website content, internal communications, PR, email marketing campaigns and brochures.
In addition to learning and developing your skills with ongoing training programmes, there's some great benefits available, including a bonus scheme, a commission scheme, private healthcare and much more!
The business has excellent staff retention too, and truly put employee wellbeing at the forefront of everything they do.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Contributing towards ideas for content for the website, press releases, internal communications, emails and social media
- Assist in creating new marketing materials including brochures, presentations and images
- Liaise with external agencies, ensuring marketing is aligned across relevant channels
- Track and report on marketing activity, including evaluating trends
- Support the organisation of events
- Contribute towards long term marketing plans and activities that can be implemented to boost success
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Experience in a professional working environment
- Passionate about copywriting
- University degree and/or relevant qualification
What you’ll get:
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Pension scheme
- 24 days holiday, increasing with years of service
- Holiday exchange scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Commission structure
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private healthcare and medical insurance
- Discount on retail
- Cycle to work scheme
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.