£20k - 25k per year
0161 641 5545
11 months ago
Our client is an energy supplier, offering homes and businesses great value energy, supported by market-leading customer service.
They're looking for a creative, innovative Marketing Assistant to join their team, who can work with the Head of Marketing to help take their marketing strategy to the next level.
Covering the full marketing mix, you'll be responsible for creating great marketing campaigns across multiple channels, while making sure the brand is at the forefront of everything we do.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Market and competitor analysis
- Social media campaign management, including paid and organic activity
- SEO and paid search campaign management
- Writing and proofreading creative copy; driving great outreach and content-led campaigns
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising trade shows and product exhibitions, including some very high-end events
- Working with agencies to deliver our strategy
- Degree qualified in marketing, or related subject
- Great copywriting and communication skills
- Passion for content marketing and social engagement
- Two years experience in a similar role
- Looking for someone creative and innovative
- Able to research, analyse and drive marketing decisions
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.