£28k - 32k per year
Marketing Automation Executive
Manchester City Centre
Forward Role are working with an award winning, industry leading, Business Services business to recruit a Marketing Automation Executive.
This is a career making job with outstanding progression opportunities…
- Sunday Times ‘Best Places to Work’ organisation
- Incredible track record of exceptional year on year growth
- Part of a global group of businesses with substantial financial backing and a multimillion pound turn over
- Amazing benefits such as 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, day off on your Birthday, free breakfasts, regular social events, company incentives, bonuses and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- Own all email automation activity
- Grow leads and revenue at the same time as maintaining a solid return on investment
- Create and manage the scheduling of prospect and client communications
- Work closely with other teams to make sure appropriate and valuable content is distributed to audiences
- Analyse and report on the performance of campaigns, keeping a record of learnings and making tactical recommendations for optimisation
- Improve testing strategies for all parts of automation
- Audit the lead database to guarantee high quality data and compliance.
What you will need:
- Experience in a comparable role with a capability to generate quality work to brief and to tight deadlines.
- Adobe Marketo and Salesforce experience is desirable
- Capable of suggesting long-term strategies and testing plans to support growth.
- Solid understanding of Excel & Google Analytics with an interest in data analysis and data driven insights
- Capable of multi-tasking in a fast paced, busy, environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.