Marketing Automation Manager
Up to £32,000
Manchester City Centre
I am working with a fast growing business services company based in the City Centre with their search for a Marketing Automation Manager, that would sit alongside the CRM and Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will play a key part in the digital growth plans and therefore, strive to succeed. They’re looking for an extremely hardworking and self motivated person to take on this brand new role within the business and significantly grow this channel for the business. It is imperative that you have Marketo experience and would be beneficial to have also worked with Salesforce previously.
- Use Marketo to implement new programmes
- Assist with management and monitoring of multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads to progress through to sales
- Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups
- Integrating campaign activity with our CRM to improve quality of information for our sales team
- Integrating and managing relevant third-party softwares with Marketo
- Collaborate with the necessary teams to implement, and measure campaign lifecycles through acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI
- Using Marketo’s revenue analytics suite to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Routinely audit the lead database to ensure data is high quality, and to ensure we remain compliant
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (preferably Marketo)
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Strong understanding of email deliverability and compliance
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Excellent time management, and ability to meet deadlines
If you are keen to hear more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
Summary Our client, a market-leading software provider is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist who is passionate about digital marketing and marketing automation. You will work with the Associate Digital Marketing Director to design, develop and maintain marketing automation workspac...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
Marketing Manager- 12 months Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen with an exciting retailer in Stockport, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to cover 12 month maternity leave. This role will suit an experienced marketing professional with experience in brand, digital marketing, ...
- £35k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager Introduction: I'm working with an exciting social housing provider in Liverpool to find a Marketing Manager to cover leave for 6 months starting asap. This role will suit someone with marketing experience in the industry and has a good chance of going permanent. Interested? If s...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 50k per year
Interim Marketing Manager Introduction: A global brand in the education sector is looking for an Interim Marketing Manager in Manchester to cover a 6 to 9 month maternity leave. This role will suit someone with a background driving brand through marketing campaigns across both on and offline chan...