Marketing Automation Manager
Up to £32,000
Manchester City Centre
I am working with a fast growing business services company based in the City Centre with their search for a Marketing Automation Manager, that would sit alongside the CRM and Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will play a key part in the digital growth plans and therefore, strive to succeed. They’re looking for an extremely hardworking and self motivated person to take on this brand new role within the business and significantly grow this channel for the business. It is imperative that you have Marketo experience and would be beneficial to have also worked with Salesforce previously.
- Use Marketo to implement new programmes
- Assist with management and monitoring of multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads to progress through to sales
- Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups
- Integrating campaign activity with our CRM to improve quality of information for our sales team
- Integrating and managing relevant third-party softwares with Marketo
- Collaborate with the necessary teams to implement, and measure campaign lifecycles through acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI
- Using Marketo’s revenue analytics suite to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
- Routinely audit the lead database to ensure data is high quality, and to ensure we remain compliant
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (preferably Marketo)
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Strong understanding of email deliverability and compliance
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Excellent time management, and ability to meet deadlines
If you are keen to hear more, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply now
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- United Kingdom
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 days ago
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £35,000 Liverpool This Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all marketing activity within this growing professional services firm in support of their dynamic Business Plan and growth targets. You will work closely with the firm’s Leadership team and ...
- £50k - 55k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 5 days ago
Our client, a leading multinational B2B business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team due to internal promotion. Main Responsibilities Establish short and long-term strategic plans and programs, resulting in optimal growth, sales and profits Develop innovative strategies in respo...
- £40k - 50k per year + excellent benefits
- Posted 16 days ago
Marketing Manager £40,000 - £50,000 Manchester City Centre We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager, ideally with a background in financial services, who can help establish a new SME into the market and make them famous! This is an exciting and unique proposition to be part of somethin...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Marketing Manager- 15 months Introduction: I’m working with a financial services brand in North Yorkshire who need a Marketing Manager to cover a 15 month maternity cover. This role will see you manage robust technical change and test delivery. You must be experienced using Marketing Automation t...