Location:Manchester City Centre
£30k - 40k per year
A fast-paced and rapidly growing B2B company, our client is looking to appoint a Marketing Automation Manager to join a growing and dynamic marketing team, working in vibrant offices in Manchester city centre. With fantastic office perks, they’re the perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive.
Who are they looking for?
A hard-working and self-motivated person to deliver multiple automation campaigns across group companies to prospects and clients.
Ideally having a background of work with Marketo, the role will play a key part in the online acquisition growth plans, you should be driven and should strive to continually improve results.
• Use Marketo to implement new campaigns and programs (e.g. email nurture campaigns, webinars, events, gated content) working across all client and prospect facing communications.
• Use project management software to manage the workload of a team of Marketing Automation Managers to deliver stakeholder requirements based on value to each Group company.
• Assist with management and monitoring of multiple nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel.
• Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups.
• Integrating campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) to improve quality of information for our sales team.
• Point of contact for the automation team when liaising and managing campaigns with the Salesforce and Business Intelligence teams
• Management and maintenance of Marketo database for both prospect and client data, ensuring it is maintained and segmented in line with business requirements and marketing activity
• Integrating and managing relevant third-party softwares (e.g. GotoWebinar) with Marketo.
• Collaborate with the necessary teams to implement, and measure campaign lifecycles through acquisition, conversion, and retention.
• Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI, using Marketo’s analytics suite to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
• Help implement new product features to enhance Marketo’s functionality.
• Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
• Experience with Marketing Automation software (preferably Marketo)
• Strong email marketing and campaign experience
• Strong communication skills
• Analytical and detail orientated
• Experience in a B2B marketing role
• Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.