Location:Manchester City Centre
£35k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
A fast-paced and rapidly growing B2B company, our client is looking to appoint a Marketing Automation Lead to join a growing and dynamic marketing team. Working in vibrant offices in Manchester city centre, with an optional two days working from home and fantastic office perks, it’s the perfect place for high achievers to grow and thrive.
We’re looking for someone with flair and ambition who has a calm and measured approach yet enjoys working in a very fast-paced organisation which is showing equally fast growth. It’s a really exciting time to get stuck in and drive key activity in our acquisition and retention plans across the globe.
The successful candidate should be commercially minded, have a strategic background, strive to continually improve results and be able to thrive in a friendly working environment with a desire to share new ideas and work hard towards common goals.
- Line management of Marketing Automation Executive.
- Use Marketo to implement new campaigns and programs (e.g. email nurture campaigns, webinars, events, gated content).
- Working collaboratively with other departments, you will use automation to help achieve business goals faster and more efficiently than ever before. You will look at new ways to drive growth and maintain high usage and retention levels of clients.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to increase leads, improve campaigns, and build databases.
- Management of the full communication journey for new and existing users, identifying areas for automation, nurture and trigger campaigns.
- Assist with strategy, creation, management and monitoring of multiple lead nurture programs, conducting regular reviews and analysis to help ensure leads progress through the sales funnel.
- Implement A/B testing campaigns to identify the best performing setups.
- Integrating campaign activity with our CRM (Salesforce) to improve quality of information for our sales team.
- Integrating and managing relevant third-party softwares (e.g. GotoWebinar) with Marketo.
- Collaborate with the necessary teams to implement, and measure campaign lifecycles through acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Monitor, manage, and optimise campaigns and campaign assets to improve ROI, using Marketo’s analytics suite and Revenue Cycle Explorer to report on the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Review and analyse data to spot trends and develop lead scoring mechanisms that help guide campaign effectiveness.
- Routinely audit the lead database to ensure data is high quality, and to ensure we remain compliant.
- Help implement new product features to enhance Marketo’s functionality.
- Experience with Marketing Automation software (preferably Marketo)
- Strong email marketing and campaign experience
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Excellent time management, and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.