£55k - 70k per year
0161 914 8499
about 2 years ago
*** Marketing Analytics Opportunity - Berlin ***
Salary, up to 70,000.
German language skills not required.
My client, based in Berlin, is a high growth digital business. They are looking to recruit a Marketing Automation Manager. You will be responsible for automation of all major processes of the performance marketing team, from ideation to actual script writing.
You will also work together with their data science team, marketing analysts and engineering team on building scalable marketing automation solutions, including
- campaign building tools
- working on bidding scripts
- creating QA tools and data dashboards
- building API connections with existing ad platforms
- Strong Python and SQL skills, knowledge of other programming languages is a plus
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, statistics or other relevant field
- Ideally, experience in working marketing automation, especially working with APIs connections of AdWords, Facebook or other marketing platforms
- Problem-solving attitude, ability to translates the needs of marketing managers into technical specifications of a new tool
- Self-starter that loves taking ownership of processes and projects
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong knowledge of English, German is a plus
This is a exciting opportunity to move Berlin and work for a business in growth mode, about to go through a period of expansion. The language used in the business is English but lessons in German will be provided. There are around 40 nationalities in the office in the centre of the city and they offer extra's like free lunches and yoga classes.
If you're interested in the opportunity and have the experience required, please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07557 327 450.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.