Our client, a market-leading software provider is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist who is passionate about digital marketing and marketing automation.
You will work with the Associate Digital Marketing Director to design, develop and maintain marketing automation workspaces and integrations.
You will support the campaign managers to deliver their FY19 lead targets through multiple channels including webinars, video, social and email.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will also include the maintenance and optimisation of website page content across their portfolio of customer websites.
- Develop and maintain campaign flows to successfully move prospects through the customer journey to reach sales readiness.
- Ensure campaign setup and processes are in line with overall platform architecture and lead flow/scoring programs.
- Serve as technical support for all Marketo and campaign issues.
- Contribute to Marketo best practice adding to the team’s knowledge share.
- Work with the Associate Digital Marketing Director to create and maintain closed-loop marketing reports to understand marketing program and channel performance.
- Assist in delivering Search Engine Marketing (including SEO and PPC) optimisation across all accountancy websites.
- Report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Work with the marketing team to plan, execute, and measure AB tests improve customer experience and lead generation.
- Work between the content team and campaign managers to analyse existing asset performance and collaborate with the content team to create high-quality content to be used in campaign manager campaigns.
- Maintain Launch Point applications and integrations.
- Integration of Marketo in Group website assets, including forms, tracking and personalised content.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Development or a related field, ideally Marketo Certified
- One or more years’ experience as a Marketo administrator or similar role.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing automation including nurture, segmentation and program reporting.
- Handling data in accordance with GDPR and Data Protection Regulation legislation.
- Optimising digital campaigns that engage, inform, educate, advise and motivate to convert.
- A proven track-record of coordination of digital acquisition campaigns.
- Working knowledge of multiple CMS’ including WordPress to update website content.
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud for creating and editing video and PDF assets.
- Proven experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Up-to- date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Be action orientated, analytical and motivated by driving business impact.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 24k per year
Marketing Executive Introduction: Do you have marketing experience? Do you have an interest in sports? If so, I have an exciting job for you! I’m working with an exciting sporting business just north of Manchester City Centre and they are looking for a Marketing Executive, initially for a 2 to 3 ...
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 24k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established group of companies who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive join their team and help spread the word on a new proposition. The role The Marketing Executive will be part of a small team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a Marketing...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 35k per year
Marketing Manager- 12 months Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen with an exciting retailer in Stockport, they are looking for a Marketing Manager to cover 12 month maternity leave. This role will suit an experienced marketing professional with experience in brand, digital marketing, ...
- £35k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager Introduction: I'm working with an exciting social housing provider in Liverpool to find a Marketing Manager to cover leave for 6 months starting asap. This role will suit someone with marketing experience in the industry and has a good chance of going permanent. Interested? If s...