£25k - 30k per year
5 months ago
Marketing Automation Specialist
£30,000 - North Yorkshire
Forward Role are working with a dynamic financial services business in North Yorkshire who pride themselves on their dedication for helping their customers to the highest standard. The Customer Marketing Team are growing and they are recruiting an analytically minded Marketing Automation Specialist to play a key role in the development and implementation of complex campaigns.
The aim of the role will be to deliver a personalised experience for new and existing customers, across multiple communication channels.
- Use of Adobe Campaign for the timely delivery of complex marketing campaigns
- Development and delivery of automated and one-off campaigns
- Evaluation of personalisation and campaign execution, making recommendations for improvements
- Communicate customer insight to stakeholders, supporting decision making
- Create audiences and customer segments for personalised on and offline campaigns
- Collaboratively work with internal/external stakeholders/agencies to develop a/b testing strategy, campaign build and personalisation methods
- Support and work alongside the customer insight team, ensuring high quality customer data is available
Skills and experience:
- Experience with the Adobe Technology stack
- Experience working with marketing automation software and testing/personalisation platforms
- Analytical and insight skills
- Attention to detail when working with customer data
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.