£22k - 25k per year
5 months ago
Campaign Marketing Analyst
Forward Role are working with an award winning tech business with modern offices in North Manchester. The exciting business are recruiting a Campaign Marketing Analyst to join the growing, vibrant team.
You will be building strong rapport with key decision makers and senior stakeholders (internal & external) and delivering insightful analysis and insight in to campaign and marketing performance.
- Deliver in-depth analysis of campaign data to provide insight and an understanding in to campaign and marketing performance
- Providing detailed reports on how multi-channel campaigns have performed, making recommendations for improvements
- Working closely with sales team to provide insight in to customer conversion
- Continuously driving to improve data quality and identify new opportunities
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders from across the business and external clients
Skills & experience:
- Experience working in an analytical/data focused role
- Advanced Excel experience
- Proven ability to analyse data, spot trends and identify opportunities
- Results focused and commercially driven
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and pro-active
If you are interested in working with an award winning brand, with excellent benefits and culture, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.