Marketing Campaign Analyst
£25,000 - £35,000
Forward Role are working with a fast-growing and dynamic Financial Services business in Manchester City Centre. The award winning business provide excellent services to the business and consumer markets. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business, where they value and empower employees to grow and develop their careers.
As a Marketing Campaign Analyst you will play a key role in developing and driving the customer communication strategy, with a focus on relevance, targeting, personalisation and engagement. It will be responsible for creating and delivering communications, from taking the brief, working with the data for segmentation, test, validation, omni-channel deployment and post-campaign analysis and evaluation.
- Work closely with database and marketing teams to develop implementation and development of multi-channel campaigns
- Execute campaigns to the highest standard, ensuring they are to brief
- Understanding a briefs, translating in to technical SQL code to extract relevant data for campaign lists
- Advise stakeholders on campaign measurement and testing, ensuring performance is monitored, analysed and used to make recommendations for improvement
- Manage customer data and be compliant with GDPR regulations
Skills and experience:
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding / passion for communication and campaigns
- Experience using email marketing platforms is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to learn and develop on new tools and areas
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organisation and presentation skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 32k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Statistical Marketing Analyst Manchester City Centre £20,000 - £32,000 Forward Role are working with a thriving start-up in Manchester City Centre. The data led agency are forward thinking and like to do things differently, providing a unique analytics service to their clients to gain an overall ...
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Customer Marketing Data Manager Marketing Automation Manchester - £35,000 - £50,000 Forward Role are working with a well-established, and innovative tech business in Manchester who are recruiting a Customer Marketing Data Manager to join the dynamic Marketing Automation team. The work of a Custom...
- £24k - 32k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Web Analytics Executive £24,000 - £30,000 Bolton Forward Role are working with a forward thinking digitally led business in Bolton. The multi-branded company are experiencing continued growth and are recruiting an Analytics Executive to provide actionable insight across the business and work on s...
- £28k - 32k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
BI Analyst North Manchester £32,000 Forward Role are working with a dynamic and growing business in North Manchester, who are recruiting a BI Analyst to join the team. The company are leaders in their industry. They have a very strong culture with excellent career prospects, and offer fantastic l...