£22k - 24k per year
Marketing Campaigns Executive
I’m working with an exciting FMCG/retailer in just outside of Liverpool and they have an exciting new permanent opportunity for a Marketing Campaigns Executive. This is a brand new role created to keep up with a busy marketing department.
You will be responsible for owning and implementing the marketing plan and driving effective on and offline campaigns through activities such as PR, social media, email marketing, blogger collaborations and brand partnerships.
The salary is up to £24,000 plus benefits
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Drive marketing campaigns to build brand awareness, drive traffic and generate online and offline sales revenues
- Plan and execute campaigns for multiple brands
- Ensure brand identity is consistent across the campaigns
- Work with external agency to manage media requests
- Write, edit and proof read copy for promotional materials
- Evaluate campaign success
- Ensure all marketing materials are aligned
- Prepare presentations and materials as required
- Work with colleagues across different teams
- Support on events
- Previous experience in a campaign marketing role is essential
- Strong writing ability
- Comfortable with PR, social media and email marketing
- Confident and able to form relationships easily and effectively
- Able to manage the external agencies
- Hit the ground running
Up to £24,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.