£25k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
This is a predominantly home-based role but with a weekly requirement to meet for 1-2 days in the North West, so we’re looking for someone based here.
As a marketing champion you will add campaign execution focus to our marketing team. Using your broad marketing knowledge, you will drive our growth plans and increase engagement across our marketing channels.
You will create integrated marketing campaigns across our suite of services/solutions with the aim of acquiring new customers and on selling and retaining existing customers. This role will use analytical data to inform marketing campaigns across various channels, whilst maintaining prospecting lists and marketing subscriptions are fully compliant with GDPR legislation.
These campaigns will maximise return on investment (ROI) across the marketing mix whilst creating enhanced customer value and engagement. You will also support the successful delivery of events to target key decision makers.
- Co-ordinate and execute the priority campaigns each year with objective of driving increased lead generation, content and digital marketing programmes
- Work closely with SAP and other Partners on delivering channel marketing strategies and programmes
- Work closely with the sales team in order to build campaign content and execute any agreed follow up
- Own marketing data and the lead management process (you will need to be hands-on with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation)
- Support our US and APAC sales teams, supporting them on regional campaign execution and sales support
- Help to develop and manage the sales playbook and client reference library across all of our Services and Solutions
- Work with the Sales teams to review and prioritise and new campaigns, results and other key updates and successes
- A strong background working in B2B marketing (ideally in a SAP technology/professional services environment)
- Experience of working closely with sales teams and an understanding of sales enablement including social selling techniques
- Experience of driving campaign success through improved database segmentation and account-based marketing initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of CRM processes, marketing automation and inbound marketing strategies
- Excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills
- Familiar with website analytics and WordPress
Background and Experience
- Must have over two years B2B marketing experience
- Degree in Marketing or other relevant degree
- CIM - Certificate or Diploma in Professional Marketing
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.