Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 45k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a global Market leader in the tech space and they are looking to hire a Marketing Campaign Manager to help support their growing team.
Supporting the Head of Channel Marketing with the development and ongoing management of a Channel Marketing campaign calendar, including ‘Always-on’, ABM and Partner Enablement activity duties will include:
- Devise and execute integrated Marketing Campaigns to attract new partners to the Group Partner Network, leveraging solution content from the Group Marketing Calendar
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of Channel Marketing campaigns
- Outline digital media management requirements for Channel campaigns across Google Ads and Linked In Campaign Manager with the support of internal digital marketing resource and external agencies where required
- Create a calendar of Partner Enablement activity to support our community of partners to sell-through product and services
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to generate business growth by opening new revenue streams via new and existing channel and alliance partners
- Support strategic relationships where required with cloud marketplace and alliance partners through joint marketing activity
- Ensure that the Partner portal is up to date with co-sell enablement and training materials.
- Work with Channel Sales and Sales Operations teams to support deal registration management and reporting from within PRM and CRM systems
- Write, edit and proof copy for use within campaign content and communications, also leveraging internal content management resource
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external creative agencies
- Maximise the support and funding provided by our technology partnerships, including cloud service providers, to execute joint marketing campaigns attracting new software supplier customers.
- Take responsibility for the organisation of events (Partner seminars, speaking opps and exhibitions) promoting the Partner Network.
- Experience in dealing with channel partners and a track record of driving revenue through partner enablement marketing
- Experience of setting up, managing and reporting on campaign activity within Marketing Automation systems. For example, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo
- Keep abreast of current news and trends within Channel and Technology Ecosystems.
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of a technology organisation, including account, commercial, product and technical teams.
- At least five years of experience within a Channel Campaign/Marketing Management role (Tech sector desirable)
- Desirable - Experience of managing digital media channels within integrated campaigns e.g. Google Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.