£35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
4 months ago
Our client, a leading tech business, are looking for a commercially focused Marketing Campaign Manager to help drive the next phase of growth for our company. Reporting into the Head of Campaigns, the Marketing Campaign Manager will play a major role an exciting journey of transformation.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will design, develop and execute industry-leading integrated marketing campaigns that not only effectively position their products and services, but also directly impact new business generation and customer retention.
This role will require a high degree of cross-team collaboration within the marketing team, partnering with the design, content, digital marketing and web teams, whilst building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with their commercial and product partners.
You will demonstrate a customer-first mentality with a strong external perspective. You will look to leverage data and insight to inform your strategy ensuring that we are delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time. You will be naturally inquisitive with a desire to understand campaign metrics and performance, adjusting your plan as required for maximum impact.
Own the design, development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns that are outcome-focused and directly impact new business generation and customer retention
Be accountable for measuring and tracking the success of your campaigns and the impact they have on the business and adjusting as required. You will be able to demonstrate a strong RoI associated with campaigns
Work cross-functionally, aligning with the needs of our colleagues in the Product, Technical and Commercial teams
Excel at coordinating within the marketing team across design, content, performance marketing and web teams
Be a strong business partner for our Commercial team, ensuring that we have full alignment on lead management and opportunity creation
Be the face of marketing within our Sales teams ensuring that they are briefed, readied and making the very best use of our campaigns and marketing assets
Develop and design campaigns utilising SFDC and Pardot as we embark on an exciting marketing automation journey
What you will bring
- At least 5 years’ experience developing and executing world-class, outcome-focused marketing campaigns, ideally in the B2B space
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work at speed without compromising quality
- An analytical mindset with the ability to translate data and insight into marketing campaign strategy and execution
- A fail-fast mentality and the ability to test, learn, iterate and adjust a marketing strategy
- Experience working with marketing automation tools e.g. Pardot/SFDC
- An outcome focus – combining marketing execution with business outcomes
- Customer focus - understanding pain points and turning that understanding into actionable content, putting the customer at the centre of our marketing and content strategy
- The ability to coordinate and lead cross-functional teams for maximum benefit (experience of working directly with Commercial/Sales teams is an advantage)
- Experience managing marketing agencies and third parties, developing a strong partnership model/approach
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.