£27k - 32k per year
A great opportunity has arisen for either an agency AM looking to move in-house or a strong marketing executive looking to take that step up to Campaign Manager. The client offers a range of services including telco to businesses around the UK, and are currently in a period of growth. .
This role is a 10 month fixed term contract, full time, flex home/office (not fully remote).
About the role:
- Working with Marketing Managers within the business you will manage marketing campaigns from concept to completion, making sure all is running on time and in budget, whilst keeping stakeholders informed of progress.
- Working closely with stakeholders, taking briefs and making recommedations on any changes or additional info required.
- Manage the delivery of online and offline sales collateral, making sure the content and brand messaging is on point.
- Experience within a similar Marketing Campaign Management position previously, in-house or agency side, B2B experience.
- Solid design, print or production knowledge from working within a marketing team.
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Available to start ASAP and hit the ground running.
Interested? Please apply today, or get in touch with Beth Price for further info - email@example.com or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.