Market Leading Package
0161 641 5545
about 1 year ago
Our client is a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial business at the forefront of innovative cyber-security technology and they are looking for an ambitious, motivated Marketing Campaign Manager to make their mark on a growing sales and marketing team.
It’s an exciting opportunity for someone with experience of running B2B marketing campaigns and events, with a data driven outlook and an obsession with analysing results. Your mission will be to create an integrated marketing activity plan focused on lead generation, creating nurture and persona-based campaigns to target UK and international businesses. You will thrive on generating marketing qualified leads, working closely with the sales team to ensure conversion and outcomes.
The purpose of your role within the team:
The role of the Campaign Manager is to work alongside Marketing and Sales to plan and execute a variety of marketing campaigns that will generate leads and pipeline for the business. A key element of the role is initiating, developing and executing email marketing and nurture campaigns aligned to the wider marketing plan. It will be your responsibility to create clear and coherent emails with an appropriate tone, look and feel and utilising the content and assets available to you. You will be the point of liaison for sales, briefing them on active campaigns, taking feedback on messaging and requirements, improving processes and ensuring complete visibility and transparency of results.
You will be responsible for the production, delivery and measurement of all campaigns, using results to steer future strategy and aid business decisions. You will also lead and run events and exhibitions, ensuring that ROI is maximised.
Your key areas of responsibility are;
- Initiate, scope, plan and execute best practice marketing campaigns that will actively contribute to the success of Marketing, delivering against our quarterly objectives.
- Track and manage spend aligned with your campaign plan
- Test, measure, review, analyse and report on results of campaigns, events and other marketing activities to ensure continuous improvement against objectives
- Development of Account Based Marketing approach to target focus accounts with highly personalised messages
- Management of all the global leads ensuring data integrity and nurturing campaigns to deliver high quality MQLs to sales.
Your key duties are;
- Create and manage a marketing scorecard that will show the relative success and performance of marketing campaigns and activities
- Monthly reporting to Marketing Director on leads, MQLs and opportunities from campaign activity
- Provide recommendations to the wider marketing time to improve campaign performance
- Implement a testing strategy for multivariate testing on email campaigns and create regular split test campaigns, working with our digital executive to produce and deliver the emails
- Introduce greater personalisation of content within targeted emails for different sectors and personas
- Work with the digital marketing executive to develop appropriate website landing pages that are optimised for conversion
- Plan, develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support the development of specific sectors, markets, products and services
- Utilise Salesforce and Pardot to deliver campaign analysis, demonstrate campaign ROI and make recommendations for future improvements and testing
- Plan, manage and execute a calendar of events (in person and webinar events), taking responsibility for the end to end delivery and working with relevant stakeholders
- Create and promote best practice in lead-generation programs, lead scoring, CRM integration and automated communications programs.
- Ensure all new data / campaign responses are uploaded in a timely fashion and correctly tracked
- Create and manage an overall marketing campaign calendar for the organisation and ensure clear communication to marketing and sales as to when campaigns are running
- Creation of content for outbound emails in line with tone of voice and style guide
- Management of all leads, ensuring that all campaign follow up activity required of the sales team takes place in a timely fashion and tracking / dashboards are in place
- Continually drive system improvements to enhance the ability of sales to identify and process leads for follow up
We’re looking for talent and passion in equal measure, with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing– or equivalent qualification desirable
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar role within B2B marketing
- Solid experience of working with CRMs and marketing automation tools – Pardot and Outreach are both an advantage
- Hands-on experience of Salesforce in a marketing context
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong organisational and project management skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects to demanding deadlines
- Event management experience
- Passionate about developing a career in marketing
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.