A unique opportunity has arisen to join an exciting B2B standards business based in Gloucester and help create and deliver their multichannel Marketing strategy.
A stand-alone Marketing role, this is a key position and will work closely with the founder and director.
Social Media and Content are primary channels to focus on as they want to increase their online following, boost engagement and increase brand awareness.
- Working closely with the founder to devise an effective Marketing and Social Media strategy
- Managing the Social Media and Content output for the company’s online presence, including on-site content, imagery, video, written content and blogs
- Managing multiple social media accounts simultaneously, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Optimising content on the website to help boost SEO rankings.
- Expand and manage the Social Media presence to increase their following, brand awareness and drive traffic to the website
- Provide digital and social analytics and analysis to help optimise activity
- Researching various topics to create engaging and relevant content for the site / social media, and executing this content
- Working with external agencies to produce designs for content and email marketing campaigns, PR and Communications.
- Protect and promote the brand image, monitoring competitor activity and online mentions
- Keeping abreast of topical/current trends and ways to increase brand awareness for the company
- Working closely with local and national trade press to help promote the business and maximise PR opportunities.
- To attend and broadcast regular events throughout the UK and internationally
- Someone with an operational mindset, yet with creative flair and an understanding of how to create a buzz around the brand.
- A genuine interest in the food and/or agricultural sector
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who's able to spot trends in the data/market and has an inquisitive mind
- Organisational and time management skills
- A passion for digital, content and social media marketing
- Analytics and reporting from online activity
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Flexibility – able to monitor social media outside of 9-5 remit
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Market related
Marketing Manager Leeds - Tech Sector Salary £DOE + Benefits This is a brilliant opportunity for a B2B lead generation experienced marketer to make the move in to a senior position within a market leading business. You will take the lead of the marketing team to drive lead generation across multi...
- £20k - 25k per year + Benefits
Marketing Co-Ordinator c£25k full time or pro rata part-time The Company: Established in 1934 and the subject of a management buyout in 2002, this UK soft-drinks manufacturer has seen impressive growth of c20% per year over recent years and now boasts a strong £9M turnover. Now owned and run by f...
- £30k - 35k per year
We’re working with an exciting business based in Manchester and Cheshire who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager due to an internal promotion. The purpose of the role is to manage and deliver corporate and internal marketing activity for the Group, plus further B2B activity. Working within...
- £25k - 30k per year
Marketing Officer Introduction: An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading housing association in Liverpool/Merseyside for 6 months (may go permanent). This role will suit someone with experience of delivering full mix marketing campaigns including content creation, email, direct mail, ...