£27k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
8 months ago
An exciting and newly created opportunity has arise with our client, a well-established UK manufatcurer.
The role will be tasked with marketing the business in order to grow our client’s current market share and raise their corporate profile though developing the best ‘routes to market’.
- Apply and implement marketing, advertising and promotional activities through best ‘routes to market.’
- Do the AdWords update and SEO activities to support the businesses.
- Website management with content management systems (CMS).
- Enhance brand awareness.
- Catalogue and brochure preparation and management including layout, look and printing.
- Assist in identifying licensing and partnership opportunities including collaboration with professional services and other support teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Organise and control the marketing budget (including preparation) for all marketing activities.
- Attend appropriate Exhibitions
- Prepare and present marketing reviews and reports on a monthly basis
- Assist sales director in sales and administrative functions to ensure quality and timeliness of all customer-facing activities.
- Report monthly on the impact of marketing on the business.
- Maintain costs against budget and report on Return on Investment.
- Marketing experience in order raise the corporate and product profile.
- Experience in working with Google and detailed knowledge as to how Google works in relation to AdWords, SEO, Google shop and other market resources.
- Have competent data analysis skills in order to assess effect of marketing within the business, market trends, competitor offerings and demographics relating to the business market place.
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
- Preparation and maintenance of the marketing budget.
- Be a good communicator.
- Supporting the ‘sales’ director in all marketing functions.
- Self-motivated and able to manage own work loads
- Competence with Microsoft Office including Word. Excel and PowerPoint.
- Software skills in SAP
- Adobe photo shop/Indesign
- Web site development and maintenance.
- Design and layout of promotional material.
- Copy writing.
- Be a ‘people person’ who succeeds with clarity of intent along with enthusiasm and charm.
- Be innovative and ambitious to succeed
- Good and prompt communicator
- A proactive approach to all matters
A degree in marketing, business, or a related field along with a minimum three years’ experience of business practices.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.