£20k - 25k per year
0161 641 5545
almost 2 years ago
Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you eat, sleep, and breathe it? Are you forever noticing adverts, and analysing brands without realising you do it?
Are you creative & not afraid of trying new things?
If so, you could be the perfect person for taking our client's brand to new heights!
Our client is a well established local manufacturer who have developed and expanded and now supply customers throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide with high quality and innovative products.
The role will include:
• Develop and protect integrated, consistent and cohesive company brand for different audiences, markets and channels.
• Development of company mission, vision and values.
• Develop and manage online campaigns including PPC search and display advertising. Funnel management, A/B testing and landing page creation
• Conversion data capture and analysis.
• Maintain and develop website, including hosting and domain management.
• Develop and implement Email marketing campaigns using online service provider
• Social media management – identifying and opening channels, content creation.
• Create strong, vibrant and industry leading content, this includes a weekly blog article
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience of:
• Copywriting and Content creation
• Social Media Management
• Budget management
• Email Marketing Management via segmentation and CRM databases
• Commissioning and managing creatives, including photographers and videographers
• Understanding of graphics and design, with a creative mind.
• Market Research, Competitor Analysis & New Product launches
• Marketing planning & strategy
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.