A unique opportunity has arisen to join an exciting B2B standards business based in Gloucester and help create and deliver their multichannel Marketing strategy.
A stand-alone Marketing role, this is a key position and will work closely with the founder and director.
Social Media and Content are primary channels to focus on as they want to increase their online following, boost engagement and increase brand awareness.
- Working closely with the founder to devise an effective Marketing and Social Media strategy
- Managing the Social Media and Content output for the company’s online presence, including on-site content, imagery, video, written content and blogs
- Managing multiple social media accounts simultaneously, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Optimising content on the website to help boost SEO rankings.
- Expand and manage the Social Media presence to increase their following, brand awareness and drive traffic to the website
- Provide digital and social analytics and analysis to help optimise activity
- Researching various topics to create engaging and relevant content for the site / social media, and executing this content
- Working with external agencies to produce designs for content and email marketing campaigns, PR and Communications.
- Protect and promote the brand image, monitoring competitor activity and online mentions
- Keeping abreast of topical/current trends and ways to increase brand awareness for the company
- Working closely with local and national trade press to help promote the business and maximise PR opportunities.
- To attend and broadcast regular events throughout the UK and internationally
- Someone with an operational mindset, yet with creative flair and an understanding of how to create a buzz around the brand.
- A genuine interest in the food and/or agricultural sector
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who's able to spot trends in the data/market and has an inquisitive mind
- Organisational and time management skills
- A passion for digital, content and social media marketing
- Analytics and reporting from online activity
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Flexibility – able to monitor social media outside of 9-5 remit
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 30k per year
Marketing Manager Manchester City Centre Agency Salary up to £30,000 DOE We are working closely with one of Manchester’s most exciting agencies in their search for a new Marketing Manager. You will play an integral part of their growth in 2019 through a targeted, multi-channel approach. A rare op...
- £24k - 28k per year
Marketing Executive Up to £28,000 Liverpool City Centre I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business and is looking for a quick start. This is a gr...
- £35k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager Introduction: Are you a marketing specialist in Liverpool looking for a fresh start to 2019? Would you like to work in an exciting business with a fantastic team and great growth opportunities? If so, look no further! I’m working with a leading housing provider in Liverpool to f...
- £22k - 30k per year
Marketing Executive £22,000 - £30,000 plus benefits Chester This is a great opportunity for a professional and commercially focused Marketing Executive to support in the delivery of the marketing plan and to drive the growth of this business. You will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activ...
- £35k - 40k per year
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits Manchester City Centre The Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing sales across this award winning group of B2B brands through planning and executing direct lead generation campaigns, working in partnership with their sales team to conve...