A unique opportunity has arisen to join an exciting B2B standards business based in Gloucester and help create and deliver their multichannel Marketing strategy.
A stand-alone Marketing role, this is a key position and will work closely with the founder and director.
Social Media and Content are primary channels to focus on as they want to increase their online following, boost engagement and increase brand awareness.
- Working closely with the founder to devise an effective Marketing and Social Media strategy
- Managing the Social Media and Content output for the company’s online presence, including on-site content, imagery, video, written content and blogs
- Managing multiple social media accounts simultaneously, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Optimising content on the website to help boost SEO rankings.
- Expand and manage the Social Media presence to increase their following, brand awareness and drive traffic to the website
- Provide digital and social analytics and analysis to help optimise activity
- Researching various topics to create engaging and relevant content for the site / social media, and executing this content
- Working with external agencies to produce designs for content and email marketing campaigns, PR and Communications.
- Protect and promote the brand image, monitoring competitor activity and online mentions
- Keeping abreast of topical/current trends and ways to increase brand awareness for the company
- Working closely with local and national trade press to help promote the business and maximise PR opportunities.
- To attend and broadcast regular events throughout the UK and internationally
- Someone with an operational mindset, yet with creative flair and an understanding of how to create a buzz around the brand.
- A genuine interest in the food and/or agricultural sector
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Someone who's able to spot trends in the data/market and has an inquisitive mind
- Organisational and time management skills
- A passion for digital, content and social media marketing
- Analytics and reporting from online activity
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- Flexibility – able to monitor social media outside of 9-5 remit
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established group of companies who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive join their team and help spread the word on a new proposition. The role The Marketing Executive will be part of a small team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a Marketing...
- Market related
Marketing Specialist Introduction: An exciting retailer in Lancashire is looking for a Marketing Specialist to cover a 12 month maternity cover contract. This role will see you managing full mix multi-channel customer focused campaigns, drive advertising and content and driving a fantastic team. ...
- £20k - 26k per year
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...
- £18k - 22k per year
Marketing Executive Greater Manchester Up to £22,000 Are you passionate about social and looking for a marketing job within the sports industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you. This is a rare chance to join and influence a fast growing business with real potential for your development. Y...
- £25k - 28k per year
Marketing Executive- 24 months Introduction: I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive on a 24 month contract, there is every opportunity this could go permanent. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business a...