An exciting and newly created opportunity has arisen with our client, a well-established UK manufacturer.
The role will be tasked with marketing the business in order to grow our client’s current market share and raise their corporate profile though developing the best ‘routes to market’.
- Apply and implement marketing, advertising and promotional activities through best ‘routes to market.’
- Do the AdWords update and SEO activities to support the businesses.
- Website management with content management systems (CMS).
- Enhance brand awareness.
- Catalogue and brochure preparation and management including layout, look and printing.
- Assist in identifying licensing and partnership opportunities including collaboration with professional services and other support teams to ensure successful implementation.
- Organise and control the marketing budget (including preparation) for all marketing activities.
- Attend appropriate Exhibitions
- Prepare and present marketing reviews and reports on a monthly basis
- Assist sales director in sales and administrative functions to ensure quality and timeliness of all customer-facing activities.
- Report monthly on the impact of marketing on the business.
- Maintain costs against budget and report on Return on Investment.
- Marketing experience in order raise the corporate and product profile.
- Experience in working with Google and detailed knowledge as to how Google works in relation to AdWords, SEO, Google shop and other market resources.
- Have competent data analysis skills in order to assess effect of marketing within the business, market trends, competitor offerings and demographics relating to the business market place.
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities.
- Preparation and maintenance of the marketing budget.
- Be a good communicator.
- Supporting the ‘sales’ director in all marketing functions.
- Self-motivated and able to manage own work loads
- Competence with Microsoft Office including Word. Excel and PowerPoint.
- Software skills in SAP
- Adobe photo shop/Indesign
- Web site development and maintenance.
- Design and layout of promotional material.
- Copy writing.
- Be a ‘people person’ who succeeds with clarity of intent along with enthusiasm and charm.
- Be innovative and ambitious to succeed
- Good and prompt communicator
- A proactive approach to all matters
A degree in marketing, business, or a related field along with a minimum three years’ experience of business practices.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established group of companies who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive join their team and help spread the word on a new proposition. The role The Marketing Executive will be part of a small team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a Marketing...
- Market related
Marketing Specialist Introduction: An exciting retailer in Lancashire is looking for a Marketing Specialist to cover a 12 month maternity cover contract. This role will see you managing full mix multi-channel customer focused campaigns, drive advertising and content and driving a fantastic team. ...
- £20k - 26k per year
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...
- £18k - 22k per year
Marketing Executive Greater Manchester Up to £22,000 Are you passionate about social and looking for a marketing job within the sports industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you. This is a rare chance to join and influence a fast growing business with real potential for your development. Y...
- £25k - 28k per year
Marketing Executive- 24 months Introduction: I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive on a 24 month contract, there is every opportunity this could go permanent. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business a...