Manchester City Centre
£35k - 45k per year + Bonus & Benefits
0161 641 5545
4 months ago
Our client is a global recruiter and a market-leader in their space. Due to continued growth they’re looking for a dedicated Marketing Co-Ordinator to be based in their Manchester City Centre office with dotted lines into other offices and an MD in Europe.
This exciting role will be supported by the Global Marketing Team to help communicate a consistent brand identity and execute marketing plans in line with the regional strategy. The goal is to improve our client’s image and brand recognition as a market and thought leader, optimizing commercial efficiency and realising further growth.
Establish and execute a regional marketing plan for the Europe and Africa region with the aim of increasing brand recognition and market share including:
- Support regional BD / Sales teams with research, mapping of projects and mapping of management & decision makers of projects which meet the criteria of their regional strategy.
- Work closely with the BD / Sales team on development and implementation of new marketing ideas and campaigns.
- Create and execute lead generation campaigns and continually develop and improve content for the website, postings, blogs and social media channels.
- In close collaboration with the BD / Sales and Global Marketing team, manage content needed to create and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Keeping trends and developments in the market and translating them into concrete projects / activities following the regional strategy.
- Maintain contacts with external parties where applicable.
- Building specialist communities to attract and retain talent.
- Execute planned marketing activities and monitor progress & performance (and budgets where applicable).
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Improve digital performance KPI’s, such as conversion rate, drop-off rate and analyse & optimize digital traffic channels.
- Website improvements (continuously).
Global Marketing Community
- As part of the Global Marketing community, ensure uniform brand identity, messaging and all regional marketing projects are in accordance with the global marketing guidelines by attending and representing the region during periodic Global Marketing meetings.
- Work closely with other marketing specialists on topics like internal communication, NPS measuring, digital marketing, lead generation and social media.
- Coordinate, carry out or participate in various (sub) projects in the field of client and candidate journey programs / marketing and in consultation with MD and Global Digital Department with the aim to contribute to the realization of the set project objectives.
- Manage NPS, using surveys to identify actions for improvement and ensure implementation.
- Work closely with our regional CSR team and report any updates & initiatives.
- With help of Global Marketing use digital marketing to create and communicate leads for BD / Sales.
- Facilitate communication of global strategy in the E&A region.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.