Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you eat, sleep, and breathe it? Are you forever noticing adverts, and analysing brands without realising you do it?
Are you creative & not afraid of trying new things?
If so, you could be the perfect person for taking our client's brand to new heights!
Our client is a well established local manufacturer who have developed and expanded and now supply customers throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide with high quality and innovative products.
The role will include:
• Develop and protect integrated, consistent and cohesive company brand for different audiences, markets and channels.
• Development of company mission, vision and values.
• Develop and manage online campaigns including PPC search and display advertising. Funnel management, A/B testing and landing page creation
• Conversion data capture and analysis.
• Maintain and develop website, including hosting and domain management.
• Develop and implement Email marketing campaigns using online service provider
• Social media management – identifying and opening channels, content creation.
• Create strong, vibrant and industry leading content, this includes a weekly blog article
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience of:
• Copywriting and Content creation
• Social Media Management
• Budget management
• Email Marketing Management via segmentation and CRM databases
• Commissioning and managing creatives, including photographers and videographers
• Understanding of graphics and design, with a creative mind.
• Market Research, Competitor Analysis & New Product launches
• Marketing planning & strategy
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £27k - 30k per year
Marketing Manager Manchester City Centre Agency Salary up to £30,000 DOE We are working closely with one of Manchester’s most exciting agencies in their search for a new Marketing Manager. You will play an integral part of their growth in 2019 through a targeted, multi-channel approach. A rare op...
- £24k - 28k per year
Marketing Executive Up to £28,000 Liverpool City Centre I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business and is looking for a quick start. This is a gr...
- £35k - 42k per year
Marketing Manager Introduction: Are you a marketing specialist in Liverpool looking for a fresh start to 2019? Would you like to work in an exciting business with a fantastic team and great growth opportunities? If so, look no further! I’m working with a leading housing provider in Liverpool to f...
- £22k - 30k per year
Marketing Executive £22,000 - £30,000 plus benefits Chester This is a great opportunity for a professional and commercially focused Marketing Executive to support in the delivery of the marketing plan and to drive the growth of this business. You will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activ...
- £35k - 40k per year
Marketing Manager £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits Manchester City Centre The Marketing Manager will be responsible for growing sales across this award winning group of B2B brands through planning and executing direct lead generation campaigns, working in partnership with their sales team to conve...