£45k - 50k per year + bonus
Marketing Communications and Content Lead
Food and drink
Up to 50K
I am working with a market leading food and drink supplier who are going through major growth, and are searching for a Marketing Communications and Content Lead to join the business!
The Marketing Communications and Content Lead will be responsible for the delivery of all regional marketing communications activity and for supporting, defining, and implementing the requirements of all regional marketing programs.
- Lead and coordinate communication and content activity in EMEA
- Translate category marketing plans into 2 year event calendar with supporting strategies to maximise ROI
- Partner with teams across the business including the regional and global marketing teams, technical team, sales, regulatory and legal to produce effective promotional materials and execute regional campaigns
- Deliver Marketing communications activities relating to PR and media activities, sales collateral, advertising, conferences, trade shows, social media, and internal communication materials
- Develop and implement the 2-year EMEA marketing communications and content plan, on time and within budget
- Analyse market and competitor trends closely and use the insight to develop action plans
- Plan and create content for a range of traditional and digital media with articulates clear, succinct messages which communicate value propositions to customers and prospects
- Support launch of new products and capabilities through the development and implementation of high impact campaigns and go-to-market tools
- Coordinate with global team to regionalise and leverage global campaign materials
- Co-ordinates and monitors daily activities with agency partners including stimulating creativity and ensuring plans are cost effective and deliver the results
- Project management of all communication activities including events
- Measure the effectiveness of plans and adapt approaches to maximise ROI
- Previous experience of marketing communications, preferably in an international B2B environment
- Proven expertise in Marketing Communications plan design and implement as well as new product launches and events
- Excellent knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing communications
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong copy writing skills
- Able to simplify complex / technical concepts and reduce complexity
- Creative and innovative as well as commercially driven
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.