£27k - 30k per year
almost 2 years ago
Marketing Communications Officer
I’m working with an very important B2B and B2C organisation in Warrington to find a Marketing and Communications Officer to cover a 12 month maternity cover contract.
This a brilliant role on an award winning team team. It will suit someone with experience in driving marketing campaigns, internal communications, PR and online content. This role can pay up to £30k and has very competitive benefits
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Drive marketing activity whilst supporting the communications function across press, public affairs and social media
- Manage the brand guidelines across the business
- Assist with the handling of media enquires
- Work closely with agencies and internal design team
- Drive marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness
- Manage traditional and digital advertising strategies and sponsorships
- Produce regular reports on the marketing activity
- Previous experience in a marketing communications role is essential
- Experience managing collateral production
- Experience working in a customer focused communications role
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels easily and effectively
- Agency management experience
- Experience handling press enquiries
- Able to develop, plan and manage relevant campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.