£38k - 45k per year
This large, global medical brand who have had great success over the last 12 months, and have now also acquired 2 new brands into the group are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager on a 10-12 month contract to cover mat leave. This is a real feel good role, as the products you are selling are saving lives and the brand are focussed on sustainability.
The role is based in Lancashire, with a lot of flexibility around hours and home working.
About the role:
- As part of the central function for marketing, you will own the marketing communications for the group. You will manage a designer and marketing exec within your team.
- You will work with the 5 Product Managers for each of the verticals this brand operates in and work on the content plan and messaging.
- Managing the end phase of a web build project, project managing this with the external agency. Once this is live you will look at continual optimisation including SEO (via agency) and content.
- You will lead on the global brand development and communication, working to embed process and practice which will ensure our brand is deployed globally in an impactful way, in line with strategy.
- Manage the PR strategy, making sure the messaging is getting in front of the right people and dealing with media enquiries.
- Experience in a similar Marketing Communications Management role within a B2B environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and organisation skills.
- Ideally management experience. Need to have managed external agencies/partners.
- Content, PR and website experience - at a strategic and hands on level.
- Immediately available and ready to go!
If this role sounds of interest, please apply today. If you would like more information please get in touch with Beth Price on email@example.com or 07732 689608.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.