Marketing Communications Officer
I’m working with an very important B2B and B2C organisation in Warrington to find a Marketing and Communications Officer to cover a 12 month maternity cover contract.
This a brilliant role on an award winning team team. It will suit someone with experience in driving marketing campaigns, internal communications, PR and online content. This role can pay up to £30k and has very competitive benefits
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Drive marketing activity whilst supporting the communications function across press, public affairs and social media
- Manage the brand guidelines across the business
- Assist with the handling of media enquires
- Work closely with agencies and internal design team
- Drive marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness
- Manage traditional and digital advertising strategies and sponsorships
- Produce regular reports on the marketing activity
- Previous experience in a marketing communications role is essential
- Experience managing collateral production
- Experience working in a customer focused communications role
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels easily and effectively
- Agency management experience
- Experience handling press enquiries
- Able to develop, plan and manage relevant campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 25k per year + Completion bonus
An exciting client in Wrexham has a brilliant opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join their fun team for 12-14 months to cover a maternity leave. This role will suit someone with experience in delivering campaigns, digital, PR, social media and collateral creation. It’s a f...
- £30k - 35k per year
Communications Manager Warrington Up to £35,000 This is an opportunity to join this market leader and lead the strategy across email, SMS and DM. You would manage the communications team and be part of a great team who really believe in making the business a fantastic place to work. You will need...
- £25k - 30k per year
Brand Communications Manager £25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales area Love a vibrant brand that keeps its content fresh, engaging and beautifully consistent? A fantastic opportunity has come about for an experienced Brand & Communications Manager to join a sizeable mar...
- Market related
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Communications Manager to join an instantly recognisable and leading business in Skipton on a 12 month project. This role will suit someone with experience in internal communications/employee engagement and all the channels related to them. There...