Marketing Communications Officer
I’m working with an very important B2B and B2C organisation in Warrington to find a Marketing and Communications Officer to cover a 12 month maternity cover contract.
This a brilliant role on an award winning team team. It will suit someone with experience in driving marketing campaigns, internal communications, PR and online content. This role can pay up to £30k and has very competitive benefits
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Drive marketing activity whilst supporting the communications function across press, public affairs and social media
- Manage the brand guidelines across the business
- Assist with the handling of media enquires
- Work closely with agencies and internal design team
- Drive marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness
- Manage traditional and digital advertising strategies and sponsorships
- Produce regular reports on the marketing activity
- Previous experience in a marketing communications role is essential
- Experience managing collateral production
- Experience working in a customer focused communications role
- Able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels easily and effectively
- Agency management experience
- Experience handling press enquiries
- Able to develop, plan and manage relevant campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Our client is a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial business at the forefront of innovative cyber-security technology and they are looking for an ambitious, motivated Marketing Communications Manager to make their mark on a growing sales and marketing team. It’s an exciting opportunity for an amb...
- Central London
- £70k - 80k per year + excellent benefits including car allowance
- Posted 23 days ago
Our client is a well-known financial technology brand, based in central London, with head offices in Europe – looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Communications Manager who will lead communications for Cyber Security. This role will report into the Deputy Head of Corporate Affairs and wil...
- Greater Manchester
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Internal Communications Manager £35,000 - £40,000 Greater Manchester This is a great opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join this professional services firm in Greater Manchester and provide support across all aspects of employee engagement. As an experienced commun...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Brand Communications Manager £25,000 - £30,000 plus excellent benefits Chester / North Wales area Love a vibrant brand that keeps its content fresh, engaging and beautifully consistent? A fantastic opportunity has come about for an experienced Brand & Communications Manager to join a sizeable mar...