£28k - 34k per year
Marketing Communications Planner
Up to £34,000
Forward Role are working with a fast-paced online retailer to recruit a Marketing Communications Planner to join their Marketing Planning team. They are customer focused and have a fantastic culture across the whole business, helping each other learn, develop and continuously achieve more. They are a stable business who have experienced continued growth through the pandemic as they have learnt to adapt and thrive quickly.
You will be working with in-house channel specialists to design and create well-rounded marketing communications plans to help a variety of business objectives.
There isn’t 2 days that are the same at this company so you will need to be enthusiastic about getting stuck in with whatever comes your way and be self-motivated. It could be delivering a prestigious campaign or seeking out ways to continually improve. This role requires someone who loves a challenge as the team is constantly evolving and provides the chance to get involved in a selection of projects.
- Deliver and develop communications plans to be used by in-house activity owners making sure communications are completely integrated throughout all channels
- Involvement with above the line, below the line, traditional and digital marketing
- Work together with other expert /specialist teams within marketing and in-house co-workers to make and improve plans, push innovation and fresh opportunities to spread to audiences
- Reviewing and reporting back on performance
- You will be handling and enhancing hard working, organised solutions for the most crucial business challenges.
- Dealing with capacity and placing the channels in order of priority, you will work together with channel leads to hit a balance between business opportunity and best practise
- You will be examining and applying process efficiencies around communications planning to make sure constant development and fresh, more effective ways of working
- Broad knowledge and strong understanding of media and the role of channels
- Experience of 3 or more digital marketing channels
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organised and skilled at arranging a varied workload
- An excellent team player who can shape solid relationships and work with project groups and internal teams
- Being open to more than one interpretation as well as being able to put forward your own point of view, solutions and ideas plainly and persuasively to stakeholders
- A love of marketing communications and to function with liveliness and enthusiasm
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.