£20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
4 months ago
Our client is a specialist B2B tech business, based in North Manchester.
Having experienced a period of exponential growth, this dynamic organisation is now looking to recruit a B2B Marketing and Content Executive to expand the efforts of its marketing team and enable the successful execution of an ambitious marketing plan.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you’ll benefit from a thriving and supportive environment within a newly formed team that has full backing from the board.
- Planning, writing and editing content that clearly conveys the value of our product solutions, creating differentiation in the marketplace.
- Copywriting and proofreading with meticulous attention to detail and ensuring the highest levels of accuracy.
- Be dynamic, creative and craft our tone of voice, delivering invaluable information and knowledge to prospect and existing customers.
- Create eye catching, compelling copy around industry topics that positions us as thought leaders.
- Develop and deliver a range of assets across multiple communication channels including the website, social and email.
- Assist in the development of paid, owned and earned media to effectively grow social followings and increase engagement levels.
- Support and contribute to our ongoing content strategy to elevate our brand and help drive business growth and customer engagement.
- Work closely with the digital marketing executive to ensure content creation fits with overall SEO strategy including off page optimisation through social media and influencer marketing.
- Assisting with the development and creation of inbound marketing content and associated assets such as blog posts, infographics, eBooks and thought leadership articles.
- Assist with the upload of material to marketing automation platform, including coordinating the social media schedule and deploying email nurture campaigns.
- Curating and syndicating content to support inbound campaigns across all digital channels.
- Drafting social media posts and developing the content strategy, both organic and paid, for optimum outreach and impact on company channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Developing our social presence; increasing followers, engagement levels and building relationships with industry partners and influencers.
- Creating and delivering innovative lead nurturing campaigns and support the customer relationship lifecycle.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing communication material both online and offline such as brochures and event promotion.
- Work with PR and SEO agency to support influencer marketing, link building and developing relationships with industry publications; creating editorial and advertorial pieces for publishing.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails to engage existing customers.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gain company insights and employee feedback.
- Assist with communicating the latest news, upcoming projects and successes to the rest of the business via regular staff newsletter.
- Support the marketing manager to improve overall levels communication, awareness and employee engagement.
- Work closely with creative design team to ensure brand consistency across all forms of marketing collateral and communications.
- Conduct research including surveys and interviews with key stakeholders and customers.
- Increase overall brand awareness and digital presence.
- Proactively seek a deeper understanding of our product solutions and buying personas, applying any learnings to improve the customer journey.
- Undertake industry research and the verticals we operate in, identifying any opportunities to improve our position within the marketplace.
- Review professional industry publications and influencers, identify opportunities to strengthen our position in the marketplace.
Essential skills / experience
- Educated to degree level in English, Creative Writing or Journalism
- Professional qualification in Marketing, Communications or similar (CIM, CIPR)
- 2+ years previous experience in a B2B marketing environment
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- Ability to produce credible, concise and engaging copy
- Ability to translate technical information into digestible content for various audiences
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills; high level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Experience of successfully developing and managing social media campaigns
Desirable skills / experience
- Experience optimising content to deliver maximum conversions.
- Knowledge of inbound marketing strategies.
- Marketing automation experience.
- Knowledge of Tech / IT software industry.
- Creative mindset with an overall passion for continual improvement.
- Appreciates a supportive environment but enjoys using own initiative and sharing ideas for improvement.
- Articulate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident character who enjoys interacting with both colleagues and customers.
- Natural collaborates to achieve team success.
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Strong work ethic, conscientious with great attention to detail.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.