JD Sports – Bury HQ
Forward role are working exclusively with JD Sports to recruit a Marketing Coordinator who will be a pivotal part of the team and will work on a variety projects to deliver best in class campaigns.
We are looking for someone who has experience in offline Marketing and who may have experience within Retail or working with a bricks and motor Retailer with a physical store base.
JD has some fantastic company benefits including a great holiday package, discounted use of the JD gyms, free onsite parking and company discount across the JD group!
- Be the key person for your assigned projects - driving and executing the day to day operations and ensuring everything runs on time and on budget.
- Be responsible for developing excellent working relationships with all stakeholders, partners & market/regional teams, working cross functionally
- Ensure smooth delivery (planning & coordination) of all assigned projects across the business and into markets (relevant, on time, on budget). Project scope may include but is not limited to organising photoshoots, events, integrated campaigns, calendar planning, sample coordination & handling, management of product for marketing projects
- Understand the JD consumer in your key markets, know what is relevant to them in product and culture.
- Bring & share ideas with the team to enrich projects (including research, moodboards etc)
- Know and analyse the competition
- Coordinate and produce wrap reports, support on relevant admin.
- Utilise learnings, insights and knowledge gained on each project to inform and enhance each subsequent project.
- During your time in the team you will have the opportunity to build your skills & learn more about the industry & the marketing function as well as the brands and partners JD work with.
- Strong team player
- Excellent communicator
- Commercially aware
- Retail experience, knows/has affinity for product
- Multi-tasking, hands-on, motivated
- Mac/PC literate; good working knowledge of excel, word, keynote/ppt
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.