£21,000 - £24,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer with at least a year’s worth of marketing experience under their belt to take the next step. As part of this growing Marketing team, you will be working across a full marketing mix of lead generation and business support responsibilities. This is a brilliant role to continue learning and building your already strong marketing skills.
- Create engaging content for a variety of channels
- Create email marketing programmes to attract leads
- Present analytics on marketing campaigns
- Develop new online content ranging from competitions to blogs and more
- Coordinate the production of company news (blogs, webinars, social posts)
- Ensure all marketing meetings stick to an agenda and take minutes
- Use Google Analytics, Adwords and other relevant tools to report other campaign successes and development areas
- Propose and coordinate relevant events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing diploma/degree
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Confidence to run a campaign from inception to close
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (desirable)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £35k - 40k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 1 day ago
Our client, a leading Property Developer, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support their Birmingham portfolio. They’re looking for a truly brilliant Marketing Manager who will help create, develop and effectively implement their marketing and communications plans. What you’ll be doing...
- £30k - 36k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Marketing Executive My client is a dynamic, fast-paced company with a huge presence nationwide. They’ve been established for over 30 years’ within the financial services industry and are looking to grow their presence internationally with the help of their marketing team. As a marketing executive...
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
MARKETING EXECUTIVE Introduction: A leading travel business in Chester has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract, although there are permanent opportunities available on completion. Thi...
- United Kingdom
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Manager £30,000 - £35,000 Liverpool This Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating all marketing activity within this growing professional services firm in support of their dynamic Business Plan and growth targets. You will work closely with the firm’s Leadership team and ...