£21,000 - £24,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer with at least a year’s worth of marketing experience under their belt to take the next step. As part of this growing Marketing team, you will be working across a full marketing mix of lead generation and business support responsibilities. This is a brilliant role to continue learning and building your already strong marketing skills.
- Create engaging content for a variety of channels
- Create email marketing programmes to attract leads
- Present analytics on marketing campaigns
- Develop new online content ranging from competitions to blogs and more
- Coordinate the production of company news (blogs, webinars, social posts)
- Ensure all marketing meetings stick to an agenda and take minutes
- Use Google Analytics, Adwords and other relevant tools to report other campaign successes and development areas
- Propose and coordinate relevant events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing diploma/degree
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Confidence to run a campaign from inception to close
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (desirable)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 27.5k per year
- Posted 9 days ago
Marketing Officer Introduction: Calling all MARKETING OFFICERS! I have a great new role with a leading University in Manchester. This is initially a 2-3 month contract with the view to go permanent, try before you buy if you will. This role will suit someone with experience in marketing, digital ...
- £25k - 26k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
MARKETING Executive Introduction: A leading travel business in Northwich has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 9 month maternity cover contract which is likely to go permanent This role with suit someone with exper...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 14 days ago
MARKETING OFFICER Introduction: A leading education organisation in Manchester has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Officer with experience in email marketing to join the business to cover a 6 month maternity cover contract which is likely to go permanent This role with suit someone with e...
- £24k - 26k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted 27 days ago
We’re recruiting a Marketing and Business Development Executive for a great charity client, based in Liverpool. Providing marketing, business development and fundraising support to this passionate charity and its associated services. This role will report into the senior management team and work ...