£21k - 24k per year
0161 914 8558
4 months ago
£21,000 - £24,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer with at least a year’s worth of marketing experience under their belt to take the next step. As part of this growing Marketing team, you will be working across a full marketing mix of lead generation and business support responsibilities. This is a brilliant role to continue learning and building your already strong marketing skills.
- Create engaging content for a variety of channels
- Create email marketing programmes to attract leads
- Present analytics on marketing campaigns
- Develop new online content ranging from competitions to blogs and more
- Coordinate the production of company news (blogs, webinars, social posts)
- Ensure all marketing meetings stick to an agenda and take minutes
- Use Google Analytics, Adwords and other relevant tools to report other campaign successes and development areas
- Propose and coordinate relevant events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing diploma/degree
- At least 1 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Confidence to run a campaign from inception to close
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (desirable)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.