Forward Role are currently working with one of the UK’s largest insurance providers in their search for a Marketing Analyst. This role is one of the most highly regarded in the business and this market-leading company is well-known for investing in career progression and learning and development. Working collaboratively with the marketing team, the Marketing Analyst will be responsible for gathering insights and providing recommendations based on the data from different marketing channels.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Evaluating, recommending, and helping to make and implement insight-driven decisions, improvements and experiments
- Conducting research regarding marketing strategies and helping the marketing team develop sales strategies accordingly
- Understanding, interpreting and communicating complex information to other non-technical members of the team
- Selecting accurate and targeted audiences for marketing campaigns and communications
- Locating trends in the customer database and providing actionable insights to capitalise on them
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a degree in Marketing or a related field
- Have 3 or more years’ experience in a similar role
- Be able to understand customer behaviours through data
- Have the ability to provide actionable insight from large datasets
- Have previous experience with Google Analytics
- Have a good knowledge of statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, Tableau and Python
- Be an excellent communicator
Company benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- An autonomous work environment
- Season ticket loan
- Free coffee, tea and breakfast
- Private insurance
- 28 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
- £38-42k starting salary + yearly bonus
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 25k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Marketing Analyst £25,000 North Manchester Forward Role are working with a dynamic and growing business in North Manchester, who are recruiting a Marketing Analyst to join the team. As a Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and continuously evolving marketing rep...
- £28k - 32k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Marketing Analyst Manchester - £32,000 Forward Role are working with a well-established, forward thinking business in the Education sector who are growing their Analytics & Insights team in Manchester. The insight driven business put data at the heart of decision making around the customer and ma...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Marketing Data Manager £30,000 - £35,000 South Manchester Forward Role are working with a specialist and unique conference and events business. The company are industry leaders in their space, and deliver exceptional events across the public sector. With an impressive, global and growing client b...
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 16 days ago
Data Analyst £25,000 - £30,000 Stockport Forward Role are working with a specialist, market leading financial services business in South Manchester, who are going through a period of positive change and development as the business exceeds targets! The business are recruiting a commercially driven...