£30k - 35k per year
almost 2 years ago
Marketing Data Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
Forward Role are working with a specialist and unique conference and events business. The company are industry leaders in their space, and deliver exceptional events across the public sector.
With an impressive, global and growing client base, there are endless opportunities for personal and career development within the agency.
As a Data Manager, you will be playing a pivotal role in the team, helping to drive expansion. You will be responsible for creating and managing the highest standards when it comes to data and continue to find innovative ways to provide the most effective and in-depth insight to the market, customer and marketing activity.
- Develop, implement and manage all data led marketing activities
- Project manage the research, implementation and deliver of a new database
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify target markets
- Provide customer segmentation and ensure the data plans are communicated across all products
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholder, internal and external
- Explore innovative data techniques and data marketing ideas
- Analyse and provide insight to all data and marketing activities
- Continuous monitoring database efficiency and effectiveness
- Developing and presenting MI reporting to management
- Data administration – cleaning, amending, managing data records
- 3 years’ experience in a similar data related role
- Advanced user of Excel
- Experience using SQL is desirable
- Good understanding of database systems
- Interest in marketing and marketing technology
- Understanding of GDPR
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.