7557 396 272
10 months ago
Our client is a London-based, VC-backed tech business with a fast-paced, ambitious and lively culture.
Two years in, they are actively working with over 50 international clients including Microsoft and IBM.
Shortlisted for multiple awards in 2017 including “App of the Year 2017” and “Disruptor of the Year”, and listed as one of the UK’s most exciting and rapidly-growing businesses, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Director to drive forward continuing growth and exciting new developments.
With a substantial series-A round of funding that will drive product expansion across both consumer and customer domains, they recognise the importance of a senior marketing leader to drive the brand forward. This is an exciting opportunity to join an already successful business with some innovative projects underway and take them to the next level.
The successful candidate will be a customer-focussed senior marketer with a track record for achieving commercial success through strategic and creative marketing campaigns and leading high-performing marketing teams.
You’ll be experienced in both B2C and B2B strategy, with B2B marketing and partnerships being a major area of development. Working closely with the Head of Product and Head of Sales, you’ll ensure that marketing objectives are met successfully and keeping brand consistency.
You’ll be analytical and experienced in data-driven marketing, with an instinct for using data as the backbone of your marketing strategy. Ideally, you should have experience in working with apps.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Developing both B2B and B2C marketing strategies for existing products as well as seeing this through end-to-end for new products.
- Overseeing implementation of the overall Marketing strategy - including campaigns, digital marketing, and PR & communications.
- Developing and implementing a brand strategy – ensuring a clear brand identity with consistent messaging.
- Collaboratively designing and delivering on events for the consumer and businesses
- Continuously analysing a competitive environment and consumer trends, and working this into marketing strategies.
- Building on existing partnerships in both the B2B and B2C markets and looking for new, growth-focused opportunities to build upon.
- Owning marketing KPIs and setting and managing the budgets, allocating resources among projects, reporting to CEO and COO
If you're interested, get in touch
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.