£27k - 30k per year
4 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Marketing Excellence Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Excellence Manager to join an industry leading, highly ambitious and progressive organisation in Warrington. You will work closely with the customer database to drive marketing automation and B2B lead generation.
The company is an international manufacturer based in Warrington and this is a 9 month maternity cover contract paying around £30k. If you are comfortable with marketing databases, marketing automation and B2B lead generation this could be a great job for you.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07514)(950197) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You will be accountable for the following tasks:
- Management of the marketing database
- Marketing automation campaigns- Salesforce
- Product marketing collateral- fliers, literature and labels
- B2B lead generation campaigns
- Product marketing
- Comfortable with marketing databases
- Driving marketing campaigns
- Deliver product marketing collateral
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work with other teams in the business i.e. sales
- Experience in a B2B marketing role would be preferable but not essential
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.