£30k - 40k per year
Are you a self-starter?
Are you a confident, people-person?
Do you prefer working autonomously?
And do you want the ability to earn incredible rewards, such as holidays?
Forward Role is partnered with a highly successful and progressive business, who is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to spearhead the marketing strategy and execute it.
The business has surpassed a £14million turnover, and in addition to being a professionally driven team, they also like to offer amazing rewards for your hard work – including holidays, fancy lunches, paid for socials, stylish offices, private healthcare, discounted gym memberships and much more!
The role covers a variety of marketing tasks including email, website, social media, content creative, photography, events, reporting and campaign development.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Creating content for social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Work closely with the wider team to increase brand awareness and ensure messaging is consistent across all platforms
- Monitor the performance of social media accounts, staying up to date with relevant and emerging trends
- Roll out successful email campaigns
- Create content to sit across social channels and the website, updating where necessary
- Plan campaigns strategically, analysing the performance and providing recommendations for continuous improvement
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's in Marketing or working experience within a B2B marketing role
- Proven track record in content creation and social media management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A confident personality with the ability to speak to different employees in the business
- A creative mindset with the ability to generate innovative ideas
- Results-driven with a focus on accomplishing marketing goals
What You’ll Get:
- 08:00 – 17:30 Mon – Thurs with 1-hour lunch break. 08:00 – 16:00 Friday
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Subsidised gym membership (across the road from the office) and option to take extended lunch to workout
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays as standard. 12 additional bonus holidays available for achieving objectives
- Quarterly office holidays (next one is skiing in January) if targets are achieved
- Targets to hit the monthly Lunch Club, which is a 12.30 finish last Friday of the month, all expenses paid meal at top Manchester restaurants (The Ivy, 20 Stories, Tattu, Australisia, San Carlo etc)
- Other regular paid for socials – days at the races, comedy store, bowling, flight club etc.
- Private medical care
- On site chill out area with bar and pool table
- Large modern office with two large outdoor terraces and BBQ
If you’re interested in learning more about the role, get in touch with me:
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.