£20k - 25k per year
0161 914 8561
11 months ago
£20,000 to £25,000
Chester - Professional Services
Our client, a leading regional business are looking to bolster their capabilities with a new Marketing Executive. Working alongside a team consisitng of traditional and digital marketers the role will have an emphasis on Marketing Communications – PR, advertising, blogs, articles, social media and championing marketing internally.
- Help implement the firm’s strategic marketing plans
- Play an integral part of of all marketing communications, campaigns and PR
- Support events and regional shows
- Manage and maintain marketing data and CRM.
- Provide general marketing support to the rest of the Marketing Team
- 1 - 2 years experience in a Marketing Department (ideally in the professional services sector)
- The ability to work well as a member of a team, but also able to use initiative when required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Good copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Competency with MS Excel and PowerPoint (WordPress would also be beneficial)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.