£26k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
0161 641 5545
about 2 years ago
Our client, is a well-established technical service business and part of a wider global group and they have a need to recruit a strong Marketing Executive to join their team.
To support the marketing team on the implementation and execution of the marketing plan. To contribute new ideas to market the business internally and externally and ensure the smooth running of all marketing campaigns.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Video strategy and creation, working with external agencies
- Ensuring consistent use of branding across all internal and external communications, adverts, marketing initiatives etc.
- Design and brand support for internal teams – support creating tender documents, presentations, brochures etc.
- Creation and execution of internal marketing communications plan for staff engagement and retention (including brand values), working closely with relevant internal teams
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager to produce copy to complete creative briefs as identified by internal stakeholders
- Assist with the organisation of conferences and events – giveaways, invitations, post event communications etc.
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Advise on best practice for improving the quality and production of reports, plans and any other strategic document
- Ensure that the events programme is delivered within budget and to the standard expected
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Ability to create adverts, flyers and other visuals for traditional marketing comms
- Provide in-house support for internal events
- Provide support to the Group Marketing Manager and wider team where required
The person we are looking for:
- The successful candidate will support the marketing team on the implementation of the execution of the marketing plan.
- They will design and brand support for internal teams including supporting on tender documents, presentations, brochures etc.
- They will also be responsible for video strategy and creation and complete creative briefs as identified by internal teams.
- They must have excellent copywriting and content creation skills.
- To be considered for this role you must be organised, have excellent time management and have experience of working within a fast paced environment as a marketing executive or assistant.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.