£18k - 20k per year
about 2 years ago
Are you looking to work for a well-established and exciting travel company experiencing great success? Then this could be the perfect role for you! Within this role you will gain an understanding of paid media and the travel industry.
As the marketing Executive you will be supporting the team in performance media and assisting with daily administrative tasks, in addition to helping to achieve overall performance media targets.
In this you will be expected to be responsible for the overall bookings and revenue growth as well as optimising paid media app channels. With this in mind, you will be tasked with supporting on all app marketing channels across the marketing team, working collaboratively and reporting your findings to the wider business as well as supporting on paid media channels.
- An interest in digital marketing and the travel industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
- Ability to follow and meet deadlines
- Experience of working within an office environment, ideally fast paced
- Be able to communicate efficiently and professionally
- Being able to manage your time effectively
- Operate independently and proactively with a positive can-do attitude
- Education - Degree or 1+ years’ relevant experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Maths or similar discipline
- Experience of working within a marketing role is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
- Paid media experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience of the Travel Industry
- Strong technical skills (able to interact directly with colleagues in IT)
Apply now to be considered!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact me on 07741656897.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.