Are you looking to work for a well-established and exciting travel company experiencing great success? Then this could be the perfect role for you! Within this role you will gain an understanding of paid media and the travel industry.
As the marketing Executive you will be supporting the team in performance media and assisting with daily administrative tasks, in addition to helping to achieve overall performance media targets.
In this you will be expected to be responsible for the overall bookings and revenue growth as well as optimising paid media app channels. With this in mind, you will be tasked with supporting on all app marketing channels across the marketing team, working collaboratively and reporting your findings to the wider business as well as supporting on paid media channels.
- An interest in digital marketing and the travel industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
- Ability to follow and meet deadlines
- Experience of working within an office environment, ideally fast paced
- Be able to communicate efficiently and professionally
- Being able to manage your time effectively
- Operate independently and proactively with a positive can-do attitude
- Education - Degree or 1+ years’ relevant experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Maths or similar discipline
- Experience of working within a marketing role is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
- Paid media experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience of the Travel Industry
- Strong technical skills (able to interact directly with colleagues in IT)
Apply now to be considered!
For more information, email email@example.com or alternatively contact me on 07741656897.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 25k per year
Do you have a love for fashion and want to be a part of a talented team, working in state of the art offices? This could be the perfect role for you! We are working with one of the coolest global fashion brands who are looking for a PPC Marketing Executive to work for a leading retailer in Manche...
- £18k - 24k per year
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven SEO Executive to join our clients existing talented in-house organic search team. Our client is a luxury leisure provider in the travel industry who have vastly grown in recent years and continuing their growth at a very fast paced. Their...
- £20k - 28k per year
Do you have a passion for retail and want to be a part of a talented team, working in state of the art offices? Then this could be the perfect role for you! We are working with one of the coolest global fashion brands, who’s HQ is based in Manchester who are looking for an Affiliates Marketing Ex...
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year
A premium E-Liquid brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive (SEO) to oversee the website development and digital strategy. You will be responsible for optimising website performance to boost sales and profit and enhancing the social media presence through SEO. The ideal candidate for th...