£16k - 20k per year
over 2 years ago
Creative Marketing Executive
An exciting fitness brand is looking for a Creative Marketing Executive to join the team during a period of investment and growth. This is a 12 month contract with the view to grow it into a permanent role.
This is a brand new role and would suit someone with experience of marketing and creating content across video, photo and social media. It would help if you also have experience using Adobe packages and have an interest in fitness.
This role can be based in Sale or Wigan and involves travel between the two.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Produce original fitness content including videos, exercise tops, recipes and the blog
- Utilise video, photography and graphic design to ensure quality and relevant content and marketing collateral
- Create and deliver POS for in store activity
- Work with line manager to agree content calendar for the year
- Arrange times with the gyms for photo and video shoots
- Directly filming video and photo content and directing models
- Editing post production in Adobe Premiere
- Creating supporting artwork for promotions and campaigns
- Work with line manager to design the POS material
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
- Proven experience in video production including filming editing using Adobe Premiere
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of managing marketing collateral
- You must be organised an able to coordinate large print orders to several sites
- Must be a good communicator and able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- An interest in fitness would be beneficial
- It would be helpful if you can drive and have access to a car
£16,000 to £20,000
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.