Creative Marketing Executive
An exciting fitness brand is looking for a Creative Marketing Executive to join the team during a period of investment and growth. This is a 12 month contract with the view to grow it into a permanent role.
This is a brand new role and would suit someone with experience of marketing and creating content across video, photo and social media. It would help if you also have experience using Adobe packages and have an interest in fitness.
This role can be based in Sale or Wigan and involves travel between the two.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (email@example.com)
- Produce original fitness content including videos, exercise tops, recipes and the blog
- Utilise video, photography and graphic design to ensure quality and relevant content and marketing collateral
- Create and deliver POS for in store activity
- Work with line manager to agree content calendar for the year
- Arrange times with the gyms for photo and video shoots
- Directly filming video and photo content and directing models
- Editing post production in Adobe Premiere
- Creating supporting artwork for promotions and campaigns
- Work with line manager to design the POS material
- Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to
- Proven experience in video production including filming editing using Adobe Premiere
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience of managing marketing collateral
- You must be organised an able to coordinate large print orders to several sites
- Must be a good communicator and able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- An interest in fitness would be beneficial
- It would be helpful if you can drive and have access to a car
£16,000 to £20,000
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
Marketing Executive Chester £25,000 to £30,000 The Role A professional and commercially focused marketing executive to support and drive the growth of the business. You will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager to support in the delivery of the marketing plan across the business. You w...
- £20k - 25k per year
Marketing Executive South Manchester/Cheshire £20,000 to £25,000 - DOE Our client is a forward thinking, niche services business - an ambitious, rapidly growing company who need talented people to join their team. If you want to work in a fast paced, busy environment where you can really make you...
- £26k - 30k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client, is a well-established technical service business and part of a wider global group and they have a need to recruit a strong Marketing Executive to join their team. Role Purpose: To support the marketing team on the implementation and execution of the marketing plan. To contribute new i...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 30k per year
Marketing Executive £25,000 to £30,000 DOE Manchester City Centre – Professional Services Our client, a successful service provider with a long history of advising high net worth clients are looking to strengthen their marketing team with a new executive. Reporting in to the Marketing Manager you...