£22k - 30k per year
0161 914 8558
over 2 years ago
£22,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
This is a great opportunity for a professional and commercially focused Marketing Executive to support in the delivery of the marketing plan and to drive the growth of this business. You will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activities, including event management, hospitality, sponsorship, processing design briefs through to print, integrated channel campaigns, budgeting and provide reporting.
- Support in the implementation of the marketing plans, ensuing that activity is delivered on time, on budget, and is measured in order to maximize the return on marketing spend
- Develop and ensure all marketing literature is kept up to date, on brand and compliant, this includes case studies, factsheets, newsletters, adverts, and any ad hoc requests from the business.
- Advertising campaigns – manage full process from booking the media to production and approval of the creative. Review and feedback results
- Events / Exhibitions – manage process based on agreed yearly plan, working with the agency to design and build exhibition stands, managing all support literature and incentives, develop event planners and feedback.
- Manage invites for the business for hospitality where relevant
- Work closely with the digital team to ensure the website and social (LinkedIn & Twitter) is up to date, relevant and the customer journey delivers best practice. Regularly review results including enquiries are followed up on by sales.
- Work with the Email Marketing Executive when looking at integrated campaigns utilizing the email platform.
- Work with a number of 3rd party suppliers including creative agencies, printers, event management and data suppliers in order to deliver a number of marketing campaigns and materials.
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring the adherence to the brand guidelines and that all material is compliant.
- Collaborate across the marketing team to share to continue to drive growth and to implement process improvement.
- Experience of working in a B2B/B2C marketing environment.
- Experience of delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the print production process
- Experience in writing create briefs and directing a creative agency
- Experience in writing copy
- Experience of developing and implementing email campaigns
- Happy to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to juggle a number of marketing requests and prioritise
- Team player
- Practical problem solving ability
- Positive attitude
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.