£22,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
This is a great opportunity for a professional and commercially focused Marketing Executive to support in the delivery of the marketing plan and to drive the growth of this business. You will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activities, including event management, hospitality, sponsorship, processing design briefs through to print, integrated channel campaigns, budgeting and provide reporting.
- Support in the implementation of the marketing plans, ensuing that activity is delivered on time, on budget, and is measured in order to maximize the return on marketing spend
- Develop and ensure all marketing literature is kept up to date, on brand and compliant, this includes case studies, factsheets, newsletters, adverts, and any ad hoc requests from the business.
- Advertising campaigns – manage full process from booking the media to production and approval of the creative. Review and feedback results
- Events / Exhibitions – manage process based on agreed yearly plan, working with the agency to design and build exhibition stands, managing all support literature and incentives, develop event planners and feedback.
- Manage invites for the business for hospitality where relevant
- Work closely with the digital team to ensure the website and social (LinkedIn & Twitter) is up to date, relevant and the customer journey delivers best practice. Regularly review results including enquiries are followed up on by sales.
- Work with the Email Marketing Executive when looking at integrated campaigns utilizing the email platform.
- Work with a number of 3rd party suppliers including creative agencies, printers, event management and data suppliers in order to deliver a number of marketing campaigns and materials.
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring the adherence to the brand guidelines and that all material is compliant.
- Collaborate across the marketing team to share to continue to drive growth and to implement process improvement.
- Experience of working in a B2B/B2C marketing environment.
- Experience of delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the print production process
- Experience in writing create briefs and directing a creative agency
- Experience in writing copy
- Experience of developing and implementing email campaigns
- Happy to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to juggle a number of marketing requests and prioritise
- Team player
- Practical problem solving ability
- Positive attitude
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 24k per year
Marketing Executive Introduction: Do you have marketing experience? Do you have an interest in sports? If so, I have an exciting job for you! I’m working with an exciting sporting business just north of Manchester City Centre and they are looking for a Marketing Executive, initially for a 2 to 3 ...
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 24k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established group of companies who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive join their team and help spread the word on a new proposition. The role The Marketing Executive will be part of a small team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a Marketing...
- £24k - 28k per year
Marketing Executive Up to £28,000 Liverpool City Centre I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business and is looking for a quick start. This is a gr...
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading global manufacturing business and they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team in Liverpool. Overview To support the Marketing Communications Manager with all aspects of the marketing department and day to day activities including events management, digita...