£25k per year
0161 641 5545
about 2 years ago
Our client is an energy supplier, offering homes and businesses great value energy, supported by market-leading customer service.
Theyre looking for a creative, innovative Marketing Executive to join their team, who can help us take our marketing strategy to the next level.
Covering the full marketing mix, youll be responsible for creating great marketing campaigns across multiple channels, while making sure our brand is at the forefront of everything we do.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Market and competitor analysis
- Social media campaign management, including paid and organic activity
- SEO and paid search campaign management
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Working with agencies to deliver our strategy
- Degree qualified in marketing, or related subject
- Great copywriting and communication skills
- Passion for content marketing and social engagement
- Two years experience in a similar role
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.