£22k - 24k per year
almost 2 years ago
Do you have marketing experience? Do you have an interest in sports? If so, I have an exciting job for you!
I’m working with an exciting sporting business just north of Manchester City Centre and they are looking for a Marketing Executive, initially for a 2 to 3 month period but with a good likelihood of going permanent.
If you have experience in marketing and can start quickly (1 month notice max) then get in touch.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contribute to and deliver marketing campaigns, both offline and digital (print, email, SEO, PPC, social media)
- Design and write content for collateral, both on and offline and work with agencies to roll out
- Help with the promotional activity for events
- Manage social media accounts
- Build relationships quickly and effectively with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Deliver the email marketing strategy
- Proven experience in a marketing role is essential
- A degree would be preferable but not essential
- Able to deliver work independently and manage own time
- Strong, dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Knowledge of digital channels- SEO and PPC
- Experience using social media
- Able to drive offline campaigns, largely email
Up to £24k with benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.