Do you have marketing experience? Do you have an interest in sports? If so, I have an exciting job for you!
I’m working with an exciting sporting business just north of Manchester City Centre and they are looking for a Marketing Executive, initially for a 2 to 3 month period but with a good likelihood of going permanent.
If you have experience in marketing and can start quickly (1 month notice max) then get in touch.
Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029) or (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contribute to and deliver marketing campaigns, both offline and digital (print, email, SEO, PPC, social media)
- Design and write content for collateral, both on and offline and work with agencies to roll out
- Help with the promotional activity for events
- Manage social media accounts
- Build relationships quickly and effectively with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Deliver the email marketing strategy
- Proven experience in a marketing role is essential
- A degree would be preferable but not essential
- Able to deliver work independently and manage own time
- Strong, dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Knowledge of digital channels- SEO and PPC
- Experience using social media
- Able to drive offline campaigns, largely email
Up to £24k with benefits
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
Our client is an established group of companies who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive join their team and help spread the word on a new proposition. The role The Marketing Executive will be part of a small team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a Marketing...
- £20k - 26k per year
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...
- £18k - 22k per year
Marketing Executive Greater Manchester Up to £22,000 Are you passionate about social and looking for a marketing job within the sports industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you. This is a rare chance to join and influence a fast growing business with real potential for your development. Y...
- £25k - 28k per year
Marketing Executive- 24 months Introduction: I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive on a 24 month contract, there is every opportunity this could go permanent. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business a...