£18k - 22k per year
0161 914 8499
7 months ago
Up to £22,000
Are you passionate about social and looking for a marketing job within the sports industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you. This is a rare chance to join and influence a fast growing business with real potential for your development.
You will be able to create and implement your ideas across a variety of sporting businesses from day one making a real difference in the marketing activity that happens on a daily basis.
You will be working alongside big sporting names so be prepared to work hard to support the Marketing Manager and Executive in creating great content and implementing the marketing plans.
- Contribute to and deliver marketing campaigns, both offline and digital (including Print, Social Media, SEO and Google Analytics)
- Design and write content for the website and social channels, along with updating the website on a regular basis.
- Support events with promotional activity.
- Devise content for the social media channels, to engage parents with relevant content that will increase engagement with the brands.
- Handle customer communications through surveys, newsletter and a loyalty reward scheme.
- Create and deliver email marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the local media and industry magazines to promote the events & industry leading activity that takes place across all companies.
- 2:1 or First in a Marketing, Media or related degree
- Some marketing experience, e.g. ‘first job’ agency role, or a placement year at university.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong social media marketing knowledge and email software
- An understanding of PR procedures
- The ability to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns, and to work in an autonomous capacity
- Some knowledge of PPC and SEO
- An interest in sport and/or working with young people would be preferable
Based in Greater Manchester, 3 minutes from the Metro line. Benefits include free parking and subsidised on site gym membership.
If you think this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, get in touch email@example.com or apply now
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.