Up to £22,000
Are you passionate about social and looking for a marketing job within the sports industry? We have an exciting opportunity for you. This is a rare chance to join and influence a fast growing business with real potential for your development.
You will be able to create and implement your ideas across a variety of sporting businesses from day one making a real difference in the marketing activity that happens on a daily basis.
You will be working alongside big sporting names so be prepared to work hard to support the Marketing Manager and Executive in creating great content and implementing the marketing plans.
- Contribute to and deliver marketing campaigns, both offline and digital (including Print, Social Media, SEO and Google Analytics)
- Design and write content for the website and social channels, along with updating the website on a regular basis.
- Support events with promotional activity.
- Devise content for the social media channels, to engage parents with relevant content that will increase engagement with the brands.
- Handle customer communications through surveys, newsletter and a loyalty reward scheme.
- Create and deliver email marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the local media and industry magazines to promote the events & industry leading activity that takes place across all companies.
- 2:1 or First in a Marketing, Media or related degree
- Some marketing experience, e.g. ‘first job’ agency role, or a placement year at university.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong social media marketing knowledge and email software
- An understanding of PR procedures
- The ability to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns, and to work in an autonomous capacity
- Some knowledge of PPC and SEO
- An interest in sport and/or working with young people would be preferable
Based in Greater Manchester, 3 minutes from the Metro line. Benefits include free parking and subsidised on site gym membership.
If you think this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, get in touch email@example.com or apply now
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Posted about 1 month ago
Our client is an established group of companies who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive join their team and help spread the word on a new proposition. The role The Marketing Executive will be part of a small team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside a Marketing...
- £20k - 26k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Marketing Executive £20,000 - £26,000 plus benefits Warrington The Marketing Executive will be responsible for devising, briefing, executing and reporting on a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns for multiple brands within this award winning group of companies. This will have a stro...
- £22k - 24k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Marketing Executive Introduction: Do you have marketing experience? Do you have an interest in sports? If so, I have an exciting job for you! I’m working with an exciting sporting business just north of Manchester City Centre and they are looking for a Marketing Executive, initially for a 2 to 3 ...
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Marketing Executive Up to £28,000 Liverpool City Centre I’m working with an exciting financial services client in Liverpool City Centre who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team. This role will focus on the B2B side of the business and is looking for a quick start. This is a gr...